I have decided to make a blog for my Bolivia mission trip…I am just about facebooked out and I have lots of friends and supporters that do not have a FB account…this way you guys will be able to keep up with the trip…and anyways my site will be much cooler than any Facebook page.
I first want to say thank you to all the people that have decided to partner with me. It is much appreciated. I have currently raised all the funds ( http://www.e3partners.org/braveteacher1 ) needed for my trip and am actually about $150 over…the extra I am told will go to someone else on the team that is short funds. I have also received an extra $250 bucks in cash (thanks to Mom, Grandma Lambeth, and Lee and Marlene Barnes). I plan on using these extra funds to get the shots I need for the trip…yellow fever, Hep A/B, tetanus…etc. Sounds like a dangerous place I’m going with all the stuff they have to pump me full of… http://www.travelhealthorlando.com/immunizations.php
