Day Three

We woke up around 6:30 to a team meeting/food/praise music before heading out to the various communities...today the bus could barely make it up the mountains...the driver had to shift down to first gear...I could have walked faster at times...we had lots of tables chairs plus 10 or 12 people in the bus...no seat belts! Here is a pic of our driver placing an I Am Second sticker on his cab.








We set the church up today with a sign " yo soy segundo" ...I found some old nails in the side of the building and used a rock to nail the sign up...




Pastor Rider Bel Monte





I got the church toilet working...








And then set out to tell the community about Jesus. Here is a pic of an 87 year old woman that accepted Christ. We went to the door and talked to her 46 year old son...we shared the news on how you can be sure that you will go to heaven and he accepted! He had never heard that you do not have to do good works to get to heaven but simply put your trust in Jesus and develop a personal relationship with him. Once we finished talking to him he went and got his mother...she said she felt like Mary and God had forgotten about her...she had never trusted in Jesus...We walked her through the Bible passages and showed her the true way and she also accepted! She was very happy and also came to the church service later that night.








The people here take their time...takes some getting use to...I felt like we wasted most of the day sitting around waiting for sesta to be over or waiting on this and that...lots of waiting...but all in all we told 19 people about Jesus and 8 people accepted! and heaven had a festa for each one of them! Paige, the food is great! They are feeding us like kings...no Guinea Pig yet...but I am not leaving South America until I get some...

















Keep praying it is working!

Location:Sella Bolivia