I did get to snap a few from the town...looks like local codes are pretty strict...

And the insurance company said I needed to change my breaker box?

Rail road tie for an electric pole? It's metal...I was scared to touch it!

Pic of our morning meetings

The culture is very different...people drop a lot of trash on the ground...I was telling the translator you would go to jail if you litter...not here

Today we did a lot of walking...made a lot of follow up visits...and saw the church at full capacity tonight...23 adults and 10 kids...not including the 3 Americans and 11 locals from the church that is starting this one...Pablo and I also hired a local boy to trap some cuy (guinea pig) so pray that he catches some so I can come home...
We have seen around 100 people choose to put Jesus first in their life...now only God knows of those 100 which were true confessions...I can say for sure that tonight the 23 adults that attended the service were the real deal!
We have also for the last two day have had to keep the local math teacher/drunk from disrupting the service...yes drunk teacher in front of the school...he lost his wife of 12 years to cancer recently and is in a bad place...We counseled him down the street to keep away for many hours...really sad. I told him that his wife would want him to straighten up and not be drunk...he agreed very humbly...said he would go home and we could talk to him with a clear head...but he went and drank some more...pray that he is not drunk tomorrow and that I could help him someway. This is the school were we met him...the church is the next building down...

Tomorrow more follow up...another service...hopefully eat some cuy...and then back home we come...I miss you Paige...and James and Olivia as well...Love ya!

Location:Sella Bolivia