I have officially dined on cuy now...so I can come back to America...
We ran into one guy that wanted to know if we knew Chuck Norris...So funny...in the middle of nowhere and this guy watches Walker Texas Ranger somehow...
The views are stunning and we carried the few pairs of glasses with us and did mobile clinics on the side of the mountains...
The final church service was packed...I thought no one would come...but over 50 people showed up!
You can see the church is a rented building...the pastor only rented two of the rooms...the owners pushed an old frig in front of the door leading to a third room...one little light and plastic chairs...pretty humble...
In this pic, the people are sending greetings to America for all the people that helped bring the Americans to Bolivia...these are very grateful people...
It was a great day and this community is happier and blessed because of our trip...many people took the first steps to getting to know God!